We’re celebrating National Noodle Month with this delicious recipe from our friends at Explore Cuisine.
- 7 oz Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti -cooked and drained
- 9 oz fresh baby broccoli florets
- 2 large carrots sliced into julianne strips
- 1 small red chilli pepper finely chopped
- 2 tsp plain sesame seeds
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 oz water
- Mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer stirring constantly for about 2 minutes.
- Lightly steam the broccoli and carrot.
- In a separate saucepan blanch the red chili pepper for 30 seconds.
- Toss the cooked spaghetti with the sauce.
- Fold in the carrots and broccoli florets.
- Add the red chili pepper according to taste. S
- prinkle with both types of sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.