July is National Ice Cream Month and the third Sunday in July is National Ice Cream Day. With temperatures well into the 90s all last week and this coming week, we can’t think of anything better than grabbing some free ice cream today or making our own!
Carvel: Buy any size cup or cone on Sunday, and you’ll get a second one for free.
Dippin’ Dots: Free mini cups of ice cream will be given out in a two-hour window on Sunday. Check with your local Dippin’ Dots store to find out when.
Friendly’s: For every $2.99 Friend-z ice cream order on Sunday, Friendly’s will donate $2 to the Boys & Girls Club of America. Customers who purchase a Friend-z on Sunday will also get a coupon good for a free ice cream in the future.
Krystal: The Krystal fast food chain is offering sundaes for only 99 cents from July 16 to July 23.
Monkey Joe’s: All guests at Monkey Joe’s indoor play centers get free ice cream cups on Sunday.
PetSmart: All pets visiting PetSmart PetHotel locations get free Doggie Ice Cream Sundaes this Sunday.
Subzero: From 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, you’ll get a free order of Subzero’s liquid nitrogen ice cream when you purchase one at regular price.
Local in the #RVA
Here are some local favorites that are offering free ice cream around town!
- Boyer’s Ice Cream & Coffee located at 5808 Grove Avenue, Richmond VA 23226
- Stoplight Gelato Cafe located at 405 Brook Road, Richmond VA 23220
- Roaring Pines located at 2025 Venable Street, Richmond VA 23223
- Gelati Celesti locations in Bon Air, Scott’s Addition, Short Pump and the West End
- King of Pops located at 3001 West Clay Street, Richmond VA 23230
- Charm School located at 311 West Broad Street, Richmond VA 23220
- Bev’s Homemade Ice Cream located at 2911 West Cary Street, Richmond VA 23221
We’re off to hit a few of our favorite spots!
• Disclosure •
I have hungry teenagers. Who eat constantly. As a result, you may find affiliate links to products and services in this post. If you click on one of our links and make a purchase, we will earn a small commission that will enable me to feed the bottomless pits or buy myself a glass of wine to keep my sanity intact. We also don't want to anger the Federal Trade Commission so in accordance with the FTC Guidelines, we want you to know that we may receive products, money, or other forms of compensation for reviews, posts and/or advertisements. All opinions are 100% our own and simply put, if we don't like it, you won't find it here because we won't endorse it. We bring you valuable, informative information and fun products to enhance your life because we're all about sharing the cool stuff.
• We Appreciate Your Daily Vote •
• Don't Miss the Killer Deals Below •