One of the first things you think of when you think summer is lemonade. With August 20th being National Lemonade Day, we thought we would share some recipes to help you make some delicious cocktails and mocktails that you can enjoy all season long!
- Crush fruit with ice
- Add Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade, Honey, and Orgeat
- Stir and add straw - enjoy!
- Combine white rum, mint leaves, and lime juice in a shaker with ice
- Shake well and pour into a tall, chilled glass
- Top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade and garnish with lemon slice
- Serve and Enjoy!
- 4 ounces Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- 1 1/2 ounce Vodka
- Cucumber and Lemon Slices
- Muddle a few cucumber slices with the vodka
- Strain and pour into a tall chilled glass over ice
- Top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Garnish with slice of lemon and cucumber
- 3 ounces Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 ounce white rum
- Basil leaves
- Strawberries (for garnish)
- Muddle basil leaves with rum
- Strain and pour over ice
- Top with Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and basil leaves
What are some of your favorite lemonade drinks? Share them with us in the comments below and have a very happy National Lemonade Day!
• Disclosure •
I have hungry teenagers. Who eat constantly. As a result, you may find affiliate links to products and services in this post. If you click on one of our links and make a purchase, we will earn a small commission that will enable me to feed the bottomless pits or buy myself a glass of wine to keep my sanity intact. We also don't want to anger the Federal Trade Commission so in accordance with the FTC Guidelines, we want you to know that we may receive products, money, or other forms of compensation for reviews, posts and/or advertisements. All opinions are 100% our own and simply put, if we don't like it, you won't find it here because we won't endorse it. We bring you valuable, informative information and fun products to enhance your life because we're all about sharing the cool stuff.