I am thrilled to be bringing our readers the 2015 Holiday Gift Guide to showcase and share your amazing products and gift suggestions and help them to find just the right gift for that hard-to-please relative, a gift for the person who has everything, or simply finding a unique, heartfelt gift for the holiday party hostess!
2015 Holiday Gift Guide Information
- Gift Guide runs from November 1, 2015 to January 15, 2016
- All products must be received no later than 12/01/2015
- All reviews will be published no later than 12/15/2015
What We Provide:
- Our standard review/giveaway for a full-size product with a minimum value of $25
- Product image or Company logo included in our rotating gift guide banner on the home page with a link to the product directly or to your company website that is seen by every person who visits our blog
- Inclusion on our Pinterest Gift Guide boards (available year round)
- Inclusion on our 2015 Holiday Gift Guide page with a link to our review/giveaway of your product (available year round)
- Shares of your product / company image via social media channels throughout the event and mentions
Our Previous Gift Guides
Meet Our Family
We are the people that will be reviewing your products!
Kim (Mom) – 48-year-old woman who loves gift baskets, cheeses, wine, books, housewares, home décor, blogging, wine, and checking out the latest technology and gadgets to make life easier around the house and while playing taxi driver to the boys! (Did I mention the wine?)
John (Dad) – 56-year-old man who loves anything related to fishing, hunting, drag racing, and checking out the latest power tools at the neighborhood Home Depot!
Tre (Tween) – Our (almost) 13-year-old son who is infatuated with the latest hip-hop and rap music, a lover of any products made by Apple (he’s been asking for an iPhone for the past 4 years) and a budding videographer who shares his dance videos and mash-ups on YouTube and Instagram. When he’s not recording his latest video, he is reviewing the latest fashions and accessories and skateboarding around the community.
Jon (Teen) – 16-year-old son who is an avid Xbox 360 gamer, electric guitarist and backup vocals for a local band who loves anything from Hot Topic, his beautiful girlfriend, Hannah, and spending time skateboarding around town with his friends.
Molly (Pooch) – our Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix who will be turning 8 years old on November 3! She loves barking at anyone who walks past our window, and you cannot enter the house without acknowledging her presence and giving her a good rub and snuggle!
April, Chris and Roxy – April is my 27-year-old daughter who lives with her husband, Chris, here in Virginia as well with my fur grand baby, Roxy, a lovable Lab who thinks she’s a small lap dog like Mollyanna.
Items We Would Like to Review
- Gift Ideas for Mom
- Gift Ideas for Dad
- Gift Ideas for Pre-Teens and Teens
- Gift Ideas for Newlyweds / Young Couples
- Gift Ideas for Pets
- Home Décor
- Fishing and Hunting Gifts
- Gifts for the Handyman / Mechanic
- Gift Baskets
- Home Furnishings and Appliances
- Technology for the Home, Office and Car
- Local Events – Richmond, VA
Additional Information You May Require
- 2015 Holiday Gift Guide at Life in a House of Testosterone
- Download our 2015 Review and Giveaway Schedule and Holiday Gift Guide PDF
- Download the Life in a House of Testosterone Media Kit
- Pinterest Gift Guide Boards (titles subject to change)
Deadline for 2015 Holiday Gift Guide Submissions
While our gift guides are available year round on our blog and via our Pinterest boards, if you wish to have your product included in the Holiday Gift Guide, it must be received no later than December 1, 2015. This will allow proper time to review, photograph, and prepare the accompanying giveaway (if applicable). All reviews will be written and published no later than December 15, 2015.
Happy Holidays from our house to yours!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Remember to be kind to one another today.
You may be the answer to someone's prayers.
• We Appreciate Your Daily Vote •
• Disclosure •
I have hungry teenagers. Who eat constantly. As a result, you may find affiliate links to products and services in this post. If you click on one of our links and make a purchase, we will earn a small commission that will enable me to feed the bottomless pits or buy myself a glass of wine to keep my sanity intact. We also don't want to anger the Federal Trade Commission so in accordance with the FTC Guidelines, we want you to know that we may receive products, money, or other forms of compensation for reviews, posts and/or advertisements. All opinions are 100% our own and simply put, if we don't like it, you won't find it here because we won't endorse it. We bring you valuable, informative information and fun products to enhance your life because we're all about sharing the cool stuff.