Happy Wednesday people! Which of you music lovers out there wants to win some sweet prizes? You do? Well read on to find out the details!!!!
Sponsored by: Sol Republic
SOL (Soundtracks of Life) is all about, and known for, their premium quality sound and merchandise. My Tracks Ultra Headphones are a navy blue base with white cushions on the inside. On top of its sleek design, it is also equipped with the brand new V12 HD sound engine with SonicSoft. If the look of the Track Ultra isn’t up to par with your taste buds, then luckily your new headset has customizable parts, sold separately. You can change from the color of your band, to the color of the wires you plug in to your Droid/iPad/iPod, etc.
- Video: Now you can watch episodes of your favorite TV shows, Hollywood blockbusters, free video podcasts and home videos on your iPod nano. View them on the widescreen 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display. Tap to play, fast-forward, rewind and pause
- Design: About the size of a credit card, the iPod nano is just 0.24" (5.4mm) thin. The 2.5" Multi-Touch display is nearly twice the size of the display on the previous iPod nano, so you can see more of the music, photos and videos you have
- Bluetooth 4.0: Pairing iPod nano with Bluetooth-enabled headphones and supported speakers is a cinch. With no wires in the way, connecting to Bluetooth devices is hassle free
- Music: Tap to play your favorite songs, entire albums or everything by one artist. You can even browse by genres or composers. Flip through your music by album art. To keep things fresh, give the iPod nano a shake and it shuffles to a different song in your music library
- Radio: FM radio keeps you up on what's going on out there, whether it's the game, the top news stories or your favorite talk shows. Just plug in your headphones and tap to see the controls. Flick the radio dial to change stations